Thursday, August 18, 2016

new pathway

^^ Before
^^ Before
^^ After
^^ After


This pathway was one of the first things I wanted to do once we got all moved in. I'm completely obsessed with brick pavers, but the way they were laid out just drove me crazy! We LOVE how it turned out! What a lucky wife I am to have such a crafty husband who can literally do EVERY project I've ever thought up in my mind! We always say we make the perfect couple because I come up with the ideas, and he can knock them out for us! He never can see the finished project in his mind and has learned to just trust me that it will turn out great ;) Now on to the rest of the house! We're excited to share the whole transformation and hope you continue following along!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am so happy that you guys chose this house! Looks like an amazing place for the kids to grow up! Many blessings to you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you guys chose this house! Looks like an amazing place for the kids to grow up! Many blessings to you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! It's beautiful. If you want to hire him out, I have some things that need to be finished around here, lol!! You are both amazing and I am so grateful to have had the chance to meet you both and even more grateful that thanks to this amazing business we will have so many more chances to spend time together and go on lots of adventures together.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig