Tuesday, August 16, 2016

straw market




This cute little place has been one of our favorite go-to's for a few years now! It's in the middle of Pleasant View city (where we now live) and It's definitely a secret spot not many people know about! I've almost been hesitant to ever share this place in fear it will become a hot spot everyone goes to daily, but everyone who know's me also know's I LOVE to share when I find good deals and good food ;)

Our favorites at this cute little restaurant would have to be the cinnamon rolls (no doubt my #1 fav), Rice crispy treats (our kiddo's call them rice christmas tree's haha) grilled PB&J's and their BLT's. Those might also be the only 3 things I've ever tried, so if anyone has been here before and has a favorite, please share! I'm always down for trying new things but I always find myself ordering the same things when I find favorites!




OUTFIT DEETS
On the subject of sharing good deals and being a sucker for anything plaid, I couldn't help myself when I drove past Rue 21 and saw this beauty in the window. I literally slammed on my breaks and ran inside to snag it up! I think this will be a favorite piece for the fall and who knew, my favorite piece would be at Rue where everything is always on major sale and they basically give their clothes away with their rue bucks ;) 
(I also saw a red and black one in there that I'm already regretting not buying, so I'm sure i'll be back tomorrow)

(mine is a medium size)



BOYS OUTFIT
When my boys are actually dressed, chances are everything they're wearing is from H&M. If you have yet to shop there for kids clothes, today better be the day that changes for you! 
Hands down the BEST prices (I'm talking $3-$9 shirts people) and the best fitting pants, sweaters, jackets I've ever bought! 

People are ALWAYS asking about the boys' skinny jeans and yes, this is probably the only store I've ever bought their pants from. We do have a secret though, the pants size we buy for them are 1 1/2-2 year old pants. I would have never thought to do this when shopping online, but when I put the 4 year old pants up next to them in the store, they literally go from their toes to their head. Not sure what 4 year olds their measuring, but my kiddo's definitely fit closer into 1 year old pants! ;)

p.s. A new Vlog will be going up tomorrow! It's a quick walk-through of our new house and us sharing all the fun remodels we'll be doing within the next few weeks! 
Stay tuned and make sure you're subscribed to our vlogs to stay updated!!!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love Rue21. That's where I got my cowgirl hat for the hoedown! Unfortunately, I had to try to reshape it from the flight, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rue21. That's where I got my cowgirl hat for the hoedown! Unfortunately, I had to try to reshape it from the flight, lol.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig