Thursday, October 20, 2016

Kuwahara Pumpkin Patch


I know you all may be sick of seeing pumpkin patch pictures from us, but I had to share more photos from our fun trip to Kuwahara farms yesterday! If you have yet to go, trust me when I say you will regret not going this year (even if it's a bit of a drive for you!) 
They have everything from halloween bounce houses to a few different themed green houses filled with a variety of colored pumpkins! It's definetly a must see and I can't wait to hear all about your own experience if you decide to go! <3

As for outfits, I've had a lot of questions lately about the boys' style and where I usually shop for them! To answer that question, I would say MOSTLY H&M! I have however found a TON of cute stuff from target lately so keep your eye open when you do your next target run!

BOYS OUTFITS
Their jackets are from H&M (the black hood is part of the jacket) but I searched everywhere on their website and couldn't find it on there yet! They are new as of this week, so I'm sure they will be on their websites any day now!
Pants: (here) - my boys are 4, they wear size 2 in these jeans
Beanies: (here) - we always buy adult saggy beanies for them ;)

My cardigan/sweater: (here)
Maternity jeans: (here)
Black turtle neck: (similar here)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig